posted Nov 22, 2010, 9:42 AM by Wayne Culp
updated Jul 20, 2013, 2:11 PM
The IRS online certification test works great ... here are some suggestions:
- First complete the test using the paper version. Always be careful of the specific wording.
- Then, log onto the IRS/Link & Learn website for the test (click for instructions)
- For each section answer the question ... the questions are VERY similar to the questions in the paper version. The scenarios and facts are the same.
- Review your responses before you click to submit.
- Before you click submit ... click on "Save As" to save a copy of your actual responses.
- When you are satisfied ... click submit.
- See your results and a short reference on what missed.
- Save a pdf version of the Form 10179 Volunteer Agreement on your PC.
- Print out a Form 10179 for your site coordinator.