This webpage is loaded with helps for reporting retirement income. Check out the posts and attachments below:
- If single (no survivor annuity) do not fill in Spouse's birthdate.
- Once the yellow is filed in ... click the "Click here to Calculate" button (at the bottom).
- Click on the "Show TWO input" button to see the input necessary for TaxWise Online input to Form 1099R Simplified Method.
- The attached "Retirement Income.doc" is a nice written text on retirement income and is a good tutorial on inputting Form 1099-R detail into Tax Wise.
- Make sure you always keep current with Pub 4012, Tab 2, pages 17-20 as a great resource for entering Form 1099-Rs.
- Additional guidance for CSA/CFA 1099R is a power point further explaining the handling of 1099R from CSA and CSF..
- For the Simplified Method for excluding tax payer contributions, check out these posts and attachments:
Only if you think it might be necessary: